Nimble Studio recognizes that its customers, visitors, users, and others (known collectively or individually as “Users”) who use www.nimblestudio.com.au (the “Website”) value their privacy.
- We may use third-party advertising companies to serve or track ads on our website and other websites. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to measure advertising effectiveness and to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
Nimble Studio does not require that you register on the Website
Nimble Studio may collect personal information when you register with Nimble Studio when you visit the Website when you make a purchase or any time you provide information to Nimble Studio about yourself.
Nimble Studio automatically receives and may record other non-personally-identifying information (“Non-Personal Information”) on our server logs from your browser even if you do not register with Nimble Studio, for example, your IP address, Nimble Studio cookie information, and the pages you visit.
Nimble Studio may use Non-Personal Information for the following general purposes: to customise the advertising and content you see, improve our services, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
In order to use certain functions on this Website, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on the registration form and require you to create a password. During registration and order processing, you are required to give contact information (such as name and email address). We use this information to contact you about the services on our site in which you have expressed interest. When you register with Nimble Studio and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
Promotional Emails / Newsletter
If you opt into our newsletter, register a user account, or make a purchase, we may contact you by email. We may receive a confirmation when you open an email. Nimble Studio uses this information to help make emails more interesting, helpful and to improve our service. If you do not wish to receive email or other mail from us, please indicate your preference by using the “Unsubscribe” feature in any email we send to you.
We provide the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ of having your personally identifiable information used for certain purposes, when we ask for this information. For example, if you purchase a product from us but do not wish to receive any additional marketing material from us, you can indicate your preference on the order form.
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be notified when your personally identifiable information is collected by any third party that is not our agent/service provider, so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your information with that party.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Nimble Studio does not rent, trade, or share Personal Information with third parties except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We use other third parties such as a shipping company to fulfil orders, a credit card processing company to bill you for goods sold on our website, and an email service provider to send out emails on our behalf. When you make a purchase on our website or sign up for our email list, we will share the necessary amount of personally identifiable information as necessary for the third party to provide that service, including your name, address, credit card information and email address. These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for promotional purposes.
- We provide Non-Personal Information to interested third-parties for purposes of understanding the usage patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the Website.
- We use both your Personal Information and certain Non-Personal Information to improve the quality and design of the Website and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing User preferences and trends.
- We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, or legal process served on our Website.
Cookies and Web Beacons
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our site. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” file.
We set a persistent cookie to store your passwords, so you don’t have to enter it more than once. Persistent cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site.
If you reject cookies, you may still use our site, but your ability to use some areas of our site, such as the shopping cart and design scoring pages, will be limited.
Nimble Studio does utilize tracking technology to better understand site traffic patterns and use. However, none of the information collected via tracking technology is personally identifiable information.
If you click on a link to a third party site, including any advertisement, you will leave Nimble Studio and go to the site you selected. Because we cannot control the activities of third parties, we cannot accept responsibility for any use of your personally identifiable information by such third parties, and we cannot guarantee that they will adhere to the same privacy practices as Nimble Studio. We encourage you to review the privacy statements of any other service provider from whom you request services.
Nimble Studio may use web beacons in connection with e-mails sent to Nimble Studio users, to let us know whether and when the email was opened. No personal information is transmitted through web beacons.
Confidentiality and Security
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personally identifiable information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can send us an email at email@example.com
Nimble Studio may update this policy at any time in its sole discretion and without prior notice. We will strive to notify you about significant changes in the way we treat Personal Information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Nimble Studio account and/or by placing a notice on the Website.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page.